1 January 2014

101 Things in 1001 Days

 
I am so excited to announce that I'm joining '101 things in 1001 days' movement! I've been following the one on Mackenzie Horan's website Design Darling for a very long time now, and I thought since its the new year, what more perfect a time to start my own?!

Some of you may have noticed that I added a '101 in 1001' tab under my categories a few days before this was posted and it only directed you to my homepage. I couldn't give the full list away so soon or before I officially started in the New Year! (Although, I'm so excited that I very much wanted to!) None the less, now its open and you can keep track of my progress by simply clicking that tab on the right! 

I am so excited to begin, and I think it will be the perfect thing to keep me motivated, and to make me actually do things that I want to do! Like Mackenzie said, its the perfect balance between a bucket list and to-do list! 1001 days is approximately 2.75 years which means everything needs to be completed by 1st October 2017!

Here we go! 
  1. Come up with 101 Things 
  2. Inspire someone to write a list of their own
  3. Ditch .blogspot.com.au and become 'sunnydaysandlovelyways.com'
  4. Take a Trip
  5. See Snow
  6. Go Skiing 
  7. Get my Full Drivers License 
  8. Get a Job
  9. Go camping 
  10. Buy a pretty Bicycle 
  11. Throw a Party
  12. Read all of Jane Austen's Novels
  13. Throw my first dinner party
  14. Make 10 recipes off Pinterest
  15. Invest in a good pair of Boots
  16. Establish my perfect style
  17. Invest in 5 Monogrammed Items 
  18. Make my first 'big girl' Purchase and Investment 
  19. Save up for my first deposit/furniture for my own apartment
  20. Go to the Ballet
  21. See five classic films I've never seen before! 
  22. Finish my Book Worm reading list
  23. Update and Re-design Sunny Days and Lovely Ways Logo
  24. Get 100 followers on my Blog, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. 
  25. Send a message in a bottle out to sea
  26. Have my very own Breakfast at Tiffany's
  27. Go meatless for one month 
  28. Volunteer Somewhere
  29. Learn how to make pumpkin bread
  30. Visit a new museum 
  31. Try a Yoga Class
  32. Go on a sailboat
  33. Make a life decision based on what is 100% best for me.
  34. Invest in 3 classic closet pieces 
  35. Become a contributor for a blog, publication etc. 
  36. Go to the moonlight Cinema
  37. Spend a day at the Zoo
  38. Give up Candy for at least 6 months 
  39. Design and Order Business Cards
  40. Buy fresh flowers every week for one month
  41. Discover 10 new favorite restaurants 
  42. Get a Mani/Pedi
  43. See five Audrey Hepburn films
  44. See a Broadway show
  45. Meet 3 new blogging friends 
  46. Do a blog update each month of all my completed tasks
  47. Have a professional photo shoot
  48. Achieve my target weight
  49. Go thrift shopping
  50. Drink Only water for One Week
  51. Learn my Blood Type
  52. Keep up with 'Sunday Bakeday'
  53. Buy a Lotto ticket
  54. Carve a Pumpkin 
  55. Run a half-marathon
  56. Have a real Christmas tree
  57. Make a list of birthdays and addresses for my family and friends
  58. Mail out Christmas Cards
  59. Fall in love
  60. Go horse back riding 
  61. Make a book of my instagram shots and memories
  62. See my cousins more regularly
  63. Perfect my cake decorating skills
  64. Work on having better posture
  65. Spend a whole day in PJ's watching movies
  66. Attend a midnight premier of a movie
  67. Be a tourist for a day in my own city 
  68. Visit a friend in another country
  69. Complete a social media free weekend, every weekend, for one month 
  70. Bake someone a cake
  71. Develop a skin care routine 
  72. Watch the Nutcracker
  73. Go on a hike
  74. Send a care package to a friend 
  75. Learn how to do 'smokey eye' make-up
  76. Re-organize my desk area
  77. Surprise a friend with flowers
  78. Go to a fresh food market
  79. Make a list of 100 things I'm grateful for 
  80. Knit a scarf 
  81. Invest in at least two more pairs of High Heels
  82. Drink only water for One month
  83. Have a picnic
  84. Go Ice Skating
  85. Organize my iTunes 
  86. Re-read the entire Harry Potter series 
  87. Scrutinize my closet and donate, store or toss the things I never wear 
  88. Go on a road trip with  my friends
  89. Watch 10 TEDTalks
  90. Learn to make 2 cocktails
  91. Wear only skirts and dresses for one week in both winter and summer
  92. Complete my first two years of nursing school
  93. Watch 5 documentaries
  94. Read the biography of someone I admire
  95. Do a three day juice cleanse 
  96. Become more involved in Smart Girls Group
  97. Throw a holiday Party 
  98. Throw an Oscar's viewing party
  99. Watch every episode of  'Friends'
  100. Invest in a Classic handbag
  101. Save $10 for every goal accomplished! 
There we have it! Let the adventure begin! 

Lots of Love, 








1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to write my own list, so you can go ahead and check off number 2. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete